We deliver quality
We are familiar with the requirements of a wide range of industries. We know how important the quality of the complex and completely machined milled parts and milled turned parts, the ready-to-install system parts and the assembled subassemblies and systems are for our customers. That is why appropriate monitoring and quality assurance have a high priority in our company. Every part is tested using the latest measuring technology.
Our most important goal is the satisfaction of our customers. Only through precise work and consistently high quality can we meet your and our own demands. The quality management system of Bühler Metallbearbeitung GmbH is certified according to ISO 9001.
Competence for manufacturing
and optimum processes
Thanks to our core competences, we are your specialist for complex and completely machined milled parts and milled turned parts, for ready-to-install system parts with all surface and heat treatments as well as for assembled components and systems. For your projects, we work with approximately 30 qualified employees in flexible three-shift operation.
Compact, precise, economical:
WERTH ScopeCheck FB DZ
The new multi-sensor coordinate measuring machine in bridge design combines the functionality of conventional tactile and purely optical measuring machines. The WERTH ScopeCheck FB DZ's hard stone-based design ensures maximum precision even with heavier workpieces. Multi-sensor measurements are possible without restrictions via two independent sensor axes.
Further features in the overview:
- Optical measuring head system via image processing sensor
- Mechanical measuring head systems: switching and scanning measuring head systems
- Fast and reproducible changing of sensors
- Measuring range: X=1,000 (1,130) mm, Y=650 mm, Z=350 mm
- Measurement of heavy workpieces through flexible transmitted light concept
- Integrated motor-zoom optics
- 3D specification for image processing (optics) and probe
- Robust mechanical precision guides instead of air bearings
- Control type: CNC path control